Friday, September 07, 2007

A program note ... I'll be hosting the Monday September 10th edition of the Breakfast of Champions instead of my normal 13th slot. Thanks to Monday host Sara for being so flexible!

I'm behind on the new music reviews, as job responsibilities continue to conspire with life responsibilities to keep me away from the station and consequently this blog. Hopefully I can catch up soon.

The cubbyhole feature has just about run its course, there's maybe one of two shows left at the end of the alphabet. Didn't look like we had enough X candidates (despite X, Xymox and XTC) and the Y and Z sections are dominated by single artists (Neil Young and Frank Zappa respectively) which makes it difficult to come up with the 20 or so bands I need to do it right. We'll see how it all works out on Monday.

No comments: