Thursday, March 08, 2007

Playlist for Breakfast of Champions Thursday circa March 8th, 2007

It's International Women's Day!

(8:00 - a few wishes for you)
Ivy - "Wish It All Away"
Dusty Springfield - "I Wish I'd Never Loved You"
Saturday Looks Good To Me - "I Wish I Could Cry"
Of Montreal - "Tim I Wish You Were Born A Girl"
Alastair Galbraith - "Wish" (background music)

(8:15 - more wishes, I hopes)
Jeanette Katt - "Wish You Were Mine"
Anna Waronker - "I Wish You Well"
My Bloody Valentine - "Blown a Wish"
XTC - "You're The Wish You Are I Had"
Sunburned Hand of the Man - "Serpent's Wish" (background music)

(8:30 - band of the week time)
Trans Am - "Enforcer"
Trans Am - "Now You Die, Thriddle Fool"
Trans Am - "Remote Control"
Ratatat - "Wildcat (background music)

(8:45 - final wishes)
The Names - "I Wish I Could Speak Your Language"
Talking Heads - "I Wish You Wouldn't Say That"
The Boo Radleys - "Wish I Was Skinny"
The Sprites - "Wish I Sang a Little Better"
Carney/Hild/Kramer - "Wish"
The Black Sea - "I Wish There Was a Pill" (background music)

(9:00 - do we have some new music for you)
The Innocence Mission - "A Wave Is Rolling"
The Bird and the Bee - "I Hate Camera"
Kieran Hebden & Steve Reid - "Mirrors" (background music)

(9:20 - continuation of the new music hour)
The Cinematics - "Ready Now"
The Triffids - "Kathy Knows"
Arthur Dodge - "Ides of March"
Papercuts - "Unavaliable"

(9:40 - more sorta new music for you)
Low - "Always Fade"
Seagull Screaming Kiss Her Kiss Her - "Evolution"
Kristoffer Ragnstam - "Too Close to the Curb"
Albert Hammond Jr. - "In Transit"
Gruff Rhys - "Candylion"

(9:55 - the big closing number)
John Denver - "Baby, You Look Good To Me Tonight"

thanks for listening, or if you missed it just check WMBR's archives.

No comments: