Thursday, October 02, 2008

Didn't get to update the Breakfast of Champions October 2, 2008 playlist live since our internet was down at WMBR, so post-production here it is

(08:00 - can you feel it?)
Basement Jaxx - "U Can't Stop Me
Sugar - "If I Can't Change Your Mind"
The Sidewinders - "If I Can't Have You"
Butterglory - "She Can't Hide From Radios"

(08:15 - I guess you can't)
The Autocollants - "We Can't Have It All"
The Montgolfier Brothers - "Even If My Mind Can't Tell You"
Birdie - "I Can't Let Go"
Ryoji Ikeda - "Test Pattern #1001" (background music)

(08:30 - band of the week)
The Frames - "What Happens When The Heart Just Stops (live)"
The Frames - "The Side You Never Get To See"

(08:45 - we'll have to let it go)
The Smiths - "I Want The One I Can't Have"
Gene - "Still Can't Find The Phone"
Marshall Crenshaw - "She Can't Dance"
The V.I.P.'s - "Just Can't Let You Go"

(09:00 - new music starts now)
TV on the Radio - "Stork & Owl"
Lambchop - "Slipped, Dissolved and Loosed"
Baja - "Go Wolpertinger! Go!" (concert report music)

(09:20 - new music continues now)
Deerhunter - "Never Stops"
The Week That Was - "The Airport Line"
Tobias Froberg - "Blissful"
Boston Spaceships - "You Satisfy Me"

(09:40 - new music never ends)
Ane Brun - "My Star"
Boduf Songs - "Things Not To Be Done On The Sabbath"
Jolie Holland - "Mexico City"
Sonya Kitchell - "Running"

(09:55 - oops guess I was wrong)
Anthems MA - "Adore"

Normally you'd find this show amongst all the others at WMBR's archive, but since the web was down it's probably not there.

No comments: