Thursday, August 14, 2008

Breakfast of Champions
WMBR 88.1FM Cambridge MA3
Thursday August 14, 2008
The Playlist

(08:00 - from you can't to didn't)
Happy Flowers - "Why Didn't You Tell Me You Were Bringing Home A Baby"
Red Sovine - "I Didn't Jump The Fence"
Mecca Normal - "He Didn't Say"
Sarah White - "I Didn't Have A Summer Romance"
Don Caballero - "Let's Face It Pal, You Didn't Need That Eye Surgery" (background music)

(08:15 - didn't means you could have but you did not)
Blondie - "I Didn't Have The Nerve To Say No"
Tobin Sprout - "I Didn't Know"
Tubeway Army - "Oh! Didn't I Say"
Felt - "I Didn't Mean To Hurt You"
Magnetophone - "Didn't I Blow Your Mind?" (Background music)

(08:30 - Band of the week)
The Oblivians - "Kick Your Ass"
The Oblivians - "Robot Blues"
The Oblivians - "Alone Again Or"
Lobo - "She Didn't Do Magic" (background music)

(08:45 - so in that way I guess didn't do is better than can't do)
Silkworm - "Never Met A Man I Didn't Like"
The Brilliant Corners - "I Didn't See You"
Midstates - "Didn't Ask"
Swirlies - "Didn't Understand"
Yazoo - "Bring Your Love Down (Didn't I)" (background music)

(09:00 - new music for now)
Starling Electric - "Prince Of The Puff Of Smoke"
Faces On Film - "Famous Last Words"
The Royal We - "Three Is A Crowd"
Bitcrush - "Waiting For Something" (concert report music)

(09:20 - new music for later)
Moscow Olympics - "No Winter, No Autumn"
The Sound of Arrows - "Danger!"
Carolee - "Rainout"
Arms - "Tiger Tamer"

(09:40 - new music for lepers)
The Faint - "Mirror Error"
Jaguar Love - "Georgia"
Sunset - "Zombies"

(09:55 - closing out the show)
Katy Perry - "One Of The Boys"

Thanks for looking around, as always the aural equivalent is available on WMBR's archive site.

No comments: